An INTERN-al Review
Hothouse Welcomes the Intern Class of 2018
Hothouse is all about innovation. Bringing fresh thinking to our projects allows us to deliver outstanding results to every client. We all know fresh thinking demands fresh minds—and in that spirit, Hothouse has opened its doors to five brilliant young ad men and women to participate in our summer internship program.
In our most competitive intern search to date, we received hundreds of applications from all over the country. After careful consideration, we selected the most promising talent to join the Hothouse team (at least for the summer.) We believe in hands-on learning, so our interns will be contributing to client work, as well as developing a project of their own—under the guidance of Hothouse’s seasoned experts, of course. We’re thrilled to have them aboard! Let’s get to know them a little better, shall we?
Ben Modayil – Tech
- – B.A. in Broadcasting and Digital Media from Cedarville University
- – Fun fact: He wanted to be D.J, so he earned a certificate in music production software Ableton Live.
Amanda Brown – Copy
- – B.A. in English from Kennesaw State University, currently enrolled in portfolio school at The Creative Circus for Copywriting
- – Fun fact: She refers to her Chihuahua (named Genevieve) as her “doghter.”
Kevin Fermini – Video
- – B.A. in Cinema Production from Ithaca College
- – Fun Fact: He had a hard time making friends in preschool because he only spoke French (even though he’s a Philly native).
Ellie Harding – Account Service
- – Currently enrolled at UGA as an Ad Major
- – Fun Fact: She has a twin sister.
My Giang – Design
- – B.A. in Graphic Design from University of Architecture of Ho Chi Minh City, currently finishing her Masters in Design Management at SCAD
- – Fun fact: She owns hundreds of cacti plants.