Account Service Intern
IS THIS YOU?
You’re a consummate connector, forming relationships and meeting new people wherever you go. Networking certainly never feels like work to you. You’re a T-E-A-M player, but are just as productive when flying solo because your self-starter mentality fuels your focus. Your curiosity keeps you on top of trends—not just the hashtag kind—but as your industry knowledge grows, your grasp on the latest and greatest in media and consumer activity will too. Snapchat doesn’t scare you. Neither does Twitch or AR or Live Streaming or any other shiny object our industry seems to be drooling over at the moment. You’re ready and willing to dive in, kicking the tires on new platforms and products in the name of research. You’re crazy organized, detail oriented and ready to own your next adventure.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Hothouse is seeking an Account Service Intern for Summer 2017 who can contribute in areas including, but not limited to:
- Learn to coordinate and track action items and tasks from beginning to completion, including meeting preparation and scheduling.
- Contribute to new business efforts by crafting pitch decks and capabilities recaps.
- Participate in tasks such as research, compiling notes/meeting recaps, testing, routing and proofing deliverables as requested.
- Work alongside and partner with senior account service leadership.
- Support other Hothouse departments on an as-needed basis.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Rising junior, senior or recent grad within a Bachelor’s Degree or portfolio school program in advertising, marketing, PR or communications majors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with various social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
THIS IS US
We’re Hothouse, a marketing agency in the ATL with 18 years of success under our belt. We’ve got all kinds of clients, which means we do all kinds of everything. Branding, digital, social, video, packaging, experiential. If it drives demand, we’ve probably created it. Our roster includes brands like NBCUniversal, Disney, ESPN, Mercedes-Benz, SHOWTIME and Deloitte—plus local neighbors like Georgia’s Own Credit Union, Craneware, PrimeRevenue and non-profit Girl Talk. We’re nice people. And it’s important to us that we keep it that way. We’ve created a culture of collaboration, respect and innovation, but something is missing. And that something is you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
At Hothouse, you’ll work in an entrepreneurial environment with the opportunity to actually affect projects, not just fetch coffee. You’ll put your multitasking skills to the test, as you integrate yourself into a very special team that calls each other family. Oh yeah, and you’ll work on some really cool stuff, too.
Great team filled with funny, really good-looking people • Innovative technology • Vibrant location in O4W across from Ponce City Market and adjacent to Beltline • Hothouse Culture Club organizes fun company events and programs throughout the year • Career advancement opportunities and coaching
THE FINE PRINT
This internship is available at our Atlanta office located in the Old 4th Ward, and runs from June 5 through August 4, 2017 (exact dates are flexible). You will work an average of 20-29 hours per week at $12/hr.
The application deadline is March 31, 2017. To apply, please send your resume and any other related materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.