Do you experience an overwhelming sense of calm when working in Excel? Do you find yourself making timelines for everyday activities? Have you ever labeled yourself an “organizational gangster”? Sounds like a career as a Hothouse, Inc. Project Coordinator could be right for you.
A Project Coordinator, on any given day, will open jobs, craft timelines and track deliverables for multiple projects—which means a lot of running back and forth between Creative, Account Service and Technology Departments. They’re expected to stay on their toes across multiple brands, clients and projects, so juggling skills are a plus. They help ensure the on-time, on-budget and on-fleek delivery of every project that comes through our doors. With a smile. And a lot of coffee.
- Work with PM team to manage all workflow through the agency. Assign and monitor work with internal and external resources as needed; ensure all needed assets, resources, costs and deadlines are identified and managed day-to-day to successfully meet expectations and project goals.
- Manage project documentation, such as, but limited to: timelines, estimates/budget updates, project plans, proposals, statements of work, internal and external status reports, meeting agendas/notes, change requests, functional specifications (UX/UI/wireframes), post-mortem reviews, etc.
- Develop project timelines that accurately reflect the scope of work.
- Responsible for obtaining quality control before client presentation or production.
- Assist PM team with prioritizing internal project milestones by tracking all creative and digital assignments with internal resources.
- Proactively assist the PM team with forecasting resource needs appropriately.
- Continually seek ways to add value to the agency by improving operational/process efficiencies and managing scope/costs.
- Demonstrates an understanding of assigned clients’ industries and their specific business challenges and opportunities.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Participates and contributes in team brainstorms and strategy meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior experience at a consulting firm or agency
- Bachelor’s degree required – Business, Marketing, or Advertising discipline preferred
- Emerging understanding of project management lifecycle
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; detail-oriented
- Must be an active team player & champion team-centric approach to project management/execution
- Excellent problem-solving skills – must have a focus on driving results
- MS Office experience – project management software a plus
- Must have decent taste in cabernet when it’s your turn to make a wine run
So, why should we look no further than you? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.