Ginger Nance joins Hothouse
A big welcome to our new Account Director.
After stints at high-profile agencies like Ogilvy, 22 Squared, M&C Saatchi and BBDO working on Coke, the San Diego Zoo and Disney, Ginger’s ready to take on boutique agency life. As our newest Account Director, Ginger will be the strategic lead for Hothouse’s veteran clients NBCUniversal, Viacom and Discovery. Her strong digital experience coupled with her unwillingness to settle until she’s sought out every untapped growth opportunity makes her a welcomed addition to the team.
But who is Ginger really? Let’s reach beyond the resume to learn more:
– She started as a business major in college, and quickly realized she wasn’t happy with it. A modern literature course piqued her interest, prompting her to become an English major.
– Ginger took a huge career risk and moved to L.A. right out of college. She had no job lined up, and only knew two people who lived there.
– She would tell her twenty-four year-old self to keep things in perspective. Yes, it’s important to care about your work, but life is more than just your job.
– She’s a world traveler! Ginger has visited more than fifty countries on all the continents except Antarctica.
– Ginger’s career gives her the opportunity to meet notable celebrities, but the one she’s fangirled over the most was Internet cat sensation Lil’ Bub.
She’s been part of the Hothouse team for less than a week, and we already love what she brings to our tribe. Stay tuned to learn more about Ginger as we welcome her to her new home.