Meet Stephen Weinstein, VP & Group Account Director
The Account Management team adds new senior leadership
With one week as an official Hothouser, a feng shui office furniture reorg and a thorough investigation of Ponce City Market lunch establishments under his belt, Stephen is settling into his role as VP and Group Account Director quickly. But who is this Stephen Weinstein, really? After a thorough social media stalking session conversation, we learned the following:
- He was born in Rochester, NY and went to Cornell. Maybe Stephen and our other Ivy League grad, Nick Schittone will arm wrestle in the quad later.
- His agency pedigree includes BBDO, JWT, Kilgannon and Ogilvy—an impressive resume Stephen aspired to build as far back as age twelve, when he first knew he wanted to be in advertising.
- To name just a few choice clients, Stephen has worked on Bayer, ING/Voya, Dollywood and the U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Tourism, on which he scored a base tan for life.
- Stephen moved to Atlanta to be with his girlfriend, who at the time had been accepted into Emory University’s business school. They broke up shortly after.
- But then they reunited and have now been married almost 20 years! DESTINY.
- Sports are a true passion. Stephen loves watching, playing, talking, thinking, dreaming (you get the idea) about sports. Stephen even coaches his daughters’ fast-pitch softball and basketball teams.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the man, the myth, Mr. Stephen Weinstein. We look forward to getting to know him even more. Welcome aboard, Stephen!