YOU: You are an Account Service rock star with a natural ability to lead and inspire teams to produce great work. Extremely detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You love solving problems – business and creative – using your intimate knowledge of clients’ business to uncover insights and develop results-driven strategies. You’re a team player with the ability to establish strong internal and external working relationships. You are a thought leader with sharp communication and critical thinking skills, and a deep understanding of all marketing/advertising channels, especially digital and social media platforms. You can juggle several projects at once under strict deadlines, with turnarounds that would make traditional brand agencies weep openly.
US: We’re Hothouse, a marketing activation agency in the ATL. We create engagement experiences that unlock our client’s brand and business potential. Our 360-degree programs inspire action and drive demand in that sweet spot where digital and physical worlds intersect. Our roster includes national brands like NBCUniversal, Mercedes Benz, CORT, Cox Automotive, Fox Sports, Deloitte and Hallmark – and the list keeps growing. We’re nice people. And it’s important to us that we keep it that way. We’ve created a culture of collaboration, respect and innovation, but something is missing. And that something is you.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
• 4 + years of integrated agency experience across digital and traditional platforms.
• Ability to maintain and grow strong client relationships on assigned accounts by partnering with client to understand their key marketing objectives and the right creative solutions.
• Highly effective presentation and communication skills to sell strategies and concepts to clients.
• Drive client strategy with Hothouse team and ensure internal departments are aligned.
• Serve as primary day-to-day liaison with assigned clients, internal Agency staff and external vendors to ensure successful and timely completion of projects.
• Write project and creative briefs and ensure that all information necessary for successful completion of the project is gathered from the client. Works with the delivery team to ensure that the client’s schedule requirements are met for each project.
• Experienced in digital marketing campaigns, and understand the best practices around lead acquisition, retention and win-back.
• Possess a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude and works smartly and efficiently to offer the best, most practical solutions to any problem presented.
• Continually seek ways to add value to the client-agency relationship and organically grow accounts.
• Develop a strong understanding of assigned client’s industries, corporate structure/culture, products/services and strategic plans.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously while interfacing with multiple contacts.
• Prepare and maintain account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, status reports, estimates and timelines.
• Maintain an ongoing knowledge of competitive landscapes, emerging media/marketing trends and consumer behaviors.
To apply, please send your resume to Laura Nix at firstname.lastname@example.org.