Hothouse seeks an experienced, versatile agency marketer and communications specialist to develop strategies that elevate our reputation, drive brand awareness and revenue growth. You are the agency storyteller, with the strategic purpose of expressing our agency potential to brands.
You’re decisive, proactive, and productive – applying a disciplined approach to identifying business opportunities, solving communications and content challenges, and managing timelines in a deadline-driven environment. You’re an avid, passionate student of the advertising and marketing industries, driven by a professional curiosity to learn “what’s next.” You believe in the power of co-creation, collaboration and the value of strong personal and professional working relationships.
You want to make a difference, make your mark and make us better than we were before you got here.
- Plan with our Chief Growth Officer and Agency Collective to identify ideal prospect engagement.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of a current digital library of the agency’s best work.
- Write and package well-crafted agency presentations, with persuasive storytelling supported by strong strategic rationale that could be versioned for qualified brands and specific industries.
- Orchestrate the process of responding to RFPs and development of agency new business presentations. Collaborate with agency team members to determine initial strategies and brief ideation. Craft, edit and format pitch decks and manage timelines and deliverables.
- Build and maintain a permission-based database of prospects and influencers for appropriate marketing outreach.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS & REPUTATION
- Manage and execute content marketing calendar development that is aligned to agency growth strategies and business goals.
- Partner with SME’s and cross-department colleagues to curate, edit (and occasionally write) content pieces that showcase Hothouse’s expertise.
- Partner directly with Creative lead on visual expression (design) of content, campaigns and key digital & social platforms/channels.
- Collaborate with Chief Growth Officer to plan marketing seminars that promote marketing innovation and trends (Hothouse is the sponsor of AMA Atlanta’s Innovation Series).
- Manage inbound and outbound marketing efforts to attract new leads by converting site traffic.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to optimize lead nurturing and user experiences, refining our process and content to drive better engagement.
- Lead agency’s PR partner to craft and implement strategy around the announcements of new clients, new people, and new work.
- Build a calendar of relevant industry awards competitions and manage agency submission process.
- As a storyteller, you are creative, detail-oriented and can simplify business storylines into digestible, enjoyable, shareable assets.
- As a marketer, you have experience with effective distribution of content. You can identify target audiences and devise digital and social media campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- As a collaborator, you use your skills to engage and inspire teams at Hothouse, including strategy, account management and creative.
- Seven+ years’ experience in marketing, advertising, public relations or business development with an agency (preferred) or brand
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Advertising preferred
- Highly analytical, with strong strategic abilities and marketing judgement
- Strong business writing, editing and communications skills with experience developing content for industry seminars, white papers, thought leadership, blogs, and case studies
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics), marketing automation tools (e.g. HubSpot) and social tools (e.g. Sprout; Buffer); desire to learn and master other agency prospecting and research tools (Winmo, WARC)
- Self-motivated, disciplined and productive; able to simultaneously manage numerous priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; WordPress experience a plus.