About the Job
You are a Fulfillment superstar with experience in Procurement for digital promotions, program management, and/or loyalty programs. You are highly motivated, self-directed, and able to prioritize tasks. You possess a natural proclivity for budgeting, puzzle cracking, and are super organized. Color coding spreadsheets might just be your happy place! You’re a team player with the ability to establish strong internal and external working relationships. You have excellent verbal and written communications skills and are comfortable sharing your point of view. You can juggle several projects at once under strict deadlines and you’re a trend-spotter, using your knowledge of what’s hot to make recommendations for fulfillment merchandise and offerings.
- Lead the agency’s strategic procurement efforts to elevate our capabilities and create efficiencies in our various Fulfillment Programs: digital promotions, sweepstakes, incentive & loyalty programs, & everything else in between.
- Manage the full cycle of Fulfillment programs from project scope, feasibility and understanding client expectations, to project kickoff, reporting throughout, & sunsetting programs.
- Develop program prize/incentive recommendations and ensure that all information necessary for successful completion of the project is gathered from the client.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute fulfillment-related project documentation and reporting to relevant stakeholders including but not limited to item sourcing & pricing, profitability projections, estimates, fulfillment timelines, inventory updates, and shipping/tracking information.
- Proactively own key program-related tasks with responsibility for raising and maintaining awareness of any risks and working with the appropriate teams to resolve them.
- Manage various vendor and fulfillment warehouse relationships, keeping the lines of communication open to ensure timely delivery, order processing, and product tracking.
- Ensure the accuracy of various inventory systems utilizing reporting for client order management, merchandise receiving, shipping, & billing.
- Track & log all purchases in the fulfillment cycle, reconciling expenses, invoices, & billing along the way.
- 3+ years of experience in procurement, logistics, & inventory management.
- You have a history and expertise in warehouse and vendor management.
- You are a spreadsheet wizard with an eye for details and that little something extra.
- Pro-active problem solver with the ability to develop strong relationships with team members at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to improve processes.
- Skilled in managing multiple deliverables simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent problem-solving skills – must have a focus on driving results
- Full-suite MS Office experience