Hothouse is looking for a Senior Account Manager who will maintain and grow strong client relationships, partnering with clients to understand their key marketing objectives. Along with an extreme attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, the role requires a passion for solving problems – business and creative – using an intimate knowledge of clients’ business.
This is your opportunity to take pride of ownership and impact clients through thought leadership, sharp critical thinking and communication skills, and a well-rounded understanding of all marketing/advertising channels and tactics, especially digital and the creative development process.
- Develop a strong understanding of assigned clients’ industries, corporate structure/culture, products/services and strategic plans.
- Serve as primary day-to-day liaison with assigned clients, internal agency staff and external vendors to ensure successful and timely completion of projects.
- Drive client strategy internally and ensure all internal departments are aligned.
- Write project and creative briefs and ensure all information necessary for successful completion of the project is gathered from the client.
- Continually seek ways to add value to the client-agency relationship and organically grow account.
- Prepare and maintain account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, status reports, estimates and timelines.
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of competitive landscapes, emerging media/marketing trends and consumer behaviors.
- Manage client financials (budgets, forecasts, profitability) for both retainer and project-based accounts.
- Utilize understanding of desired client outcomes to optimize internal processes for completing projects.
- Work smartly and efficiently to offer the best, most practical solutions.
- 4 + years of integrated agency experience across digital and traditional platforms.
- Demonstrated ability uncovering insights and developing results-driven strategies for clients.
- Effective persuasion and communication skills to advise and influence decisions with clients and internally.
- Adept at thinking on your feet and using judgement to reprioritize.
- Team first mentality with the ability to establish strong internal and external working relationships.
- Ability to juggle several projects with shifting priorities while meeting strict deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail with experience proofreading, editing, and performing quality control.
- Experience in the entertainment vertical is a plus.