Episode 3 of Now to Next features four of today’s most inspiring marketing, brand & community leaders. Working in four very different industries, they discuss their marketing challenges, provide insights on what the next generation of marketers need to know, and the value they have found in being connected with other marketing leaders in their careers.
In addition, this team of busy women, informally known as the “Dynamos”, not only connects to support each other, but also to help mentor and support the next generation. In a tribute to International Women’s Month, and to honor the spirit of a role model who recently lost her battle to cancer, Elisabeth Charles, the “Dynamos” agreed to carry on Elisabeth’s memory and mission of lifting people up and to use their collective “superpower” for good.
This roundtable features:
Jo Ann Herold, CEO & Founder, Herold Growth Consulting
Danielle Porto Parra, CMO/SVP Marketing, Focus Brands
Kathryn Towns, Executive Partner (Marketing), HCI Equity Partners
Jill Thomas, CMO / CxO, PGA Tour Superstore
Highlights from this episode:
- The Dynamos reveal their superpowers (and some challenges)
- The Dynamos talk about how they got their start
- Jill discusses what she and the next generation of marketers are teaching each other
- Danielle talks about the importance of mentoring and her “circles of impact”
- The Dynamos reflect on what advice they would give their 25-year-old selves
- The Dynamos give their insight on how to achieve work/life balance
- The Dynamos honor their friend Elisabeth Charles: “Elisabeth was an amazing human, mother and dedicated to mentoring.”
About Hothouse’s Now to Next Business Leader Series:
The speed of change marketers face today is a dizzying scramble to address the immediate, with one (bloodshot) eye straining toward the future. At Hothouse, we believe attention needs to be turned to both – the Now and the Next– to make a true impact. Hothouse is bringing our Now to Next mantra to life by hosting a variety of leaders, influencers and change agents about their personal journeys and how they address the challenges of today while setting the stage for tomorrow.